Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother reviews for InventHelp you to trace you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for how to start an invention idea that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.